Easter is so late this year and we’ve got several more weeks until we can cuddle fluffy baby bunnies and chicks, so check out these shiny, happy news tidbits:
- Clio Bluestocking has created the Peep show di tutti Peep Shows: “The National Museum of the American Peep” features her incredible energy, creativity, and artistry on display. Don’t miss it! Be sure to click through all of the photos here.
- Feeling blue? You won’t after you read this story and watch this video of The Compliment Guys at Purdue University (via Inside Higher Ed.) Awwwww-don’t you just want to join a big group hug now?
- Part III of the conversation about Judith Bennett’s History Matters is just getting started at Tenured Radical–come on over and join the fun.
- And now, the best news of all: Notorious, Ph.D., Girl Scholar and Dr. Crazy at Reassigned Time have been awarded tenure and promotion! Yes, my pretties: our Marxist feminist takeover of higher education is nearly complete! I’ll be giving you your final instructions soon–you’ll know it’s me when I ring twice, hang up, ring twice again, hang up again, and ring a third time because I can’t figure out this damned text messaging business. IF U CN READ THS U R DAVID HOROWITZ. C U L8TR, H8TR!
- Leave your good news in the thread below. Fellowships? Scholarships? Sabbaticals? Articles and/or books accepted for publication? Negative medical test results? Big tax refund? Etc. Sing it!